I’m always on the lookout for new kinds of tomato seeds — what can I say, I want to try them all! And today I found a new one that I hadn’t even thought of.
Interestingly enough, there aren’t a ton of hybrids available, but there did seem to be a good cross-section of types and colors. below are some hybrid tomato seeds for you to peruse.
[phpbay keywords=”hybrid tomato seeds” siteid=”1″ customid=”HGT” sortorder=”BestMatch” freeshipping=”true” templatename=”columns” columns=”4″ paging=”true”]
Heirloom Tomato Seeds
There were, on the other hand, a lot of heirloom tomato seeds available, in a rainbow of colors including:
- Black – I saw Black Krim, Black Brandywine, Black from Tula, Black Sea Man (gotta get me some of those) and many more.
- White – Included were Great White and white cherry tomatoes.
- Green – I saw Green Grape, Green Zebra, Aunt Ruby’s Green and more.
- Yellow – Yellow Pear (naturally), Brandywine Yellow, other yellow cherries and more! Even something I’ve never seen before — Yellow Zebra (I may have to go and get some of those & try them out).
- Orange – Included Amana Orange, Kellogg’s Breakfast, Brandywine Orange(?), Galina and a banana-shape orange tomato.
- Purple – Naturally there was Cherokee Purple, Pruden’s Purple, Purple Calabash (a neat tomato if I ever saw one).
- Pink – Brandywine Pink, Pink Oxheart, Caspian Pink and Oaxacan Pink where among the listings I saw.
- Red – Lots here, including Red Pear, German Red Strawberry, Brandywine and red cherry and plum tomato varieties.
Well, let me go shopping, as there are several I want to add to my collection!
[phpbay keywords=”heirloom tomato seeds” siteid=”1″ customid=”HGT” sortorder=”BestMatch” templatename=”columns” columns=”4″ paging=”true”]